Serving the Haverhill area. Make Your Smile Shine Bright.Call Our General Dentists Today! More Info
302 Main St
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersDental HygienistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Have not gotten an actual email yet, however every time I go there I have a fantastic experience, in an out. They hygenist always tells me my teeth are perfect!!! They all make sure to say hello whenMore Nearby Locations »
488 Essex St
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersPeriodontistsEndodontists
$58.00 Special. Cleaning,X-Rays & Exam+1more
I felt really comfortable at the office I was super impressed with the stAff. My son got braces and I got fillingsI bring my whole famil there know even my grandpArents. They take mass health and ever
3.Gentle Family Dental Care
209 Summer St Ste 1
"We Care, It`s that simple"
4.Greenleaf Dental Care
122 Kenoza Ave
DentistsDental HygienistsEndodontistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
5.Complete Family Dentistry
696 Main St
Although the staff is amazing, I was fitted for dentures and told they'd be done in 3 weeks.That was on 3/23/16 It is now 4/26/16 and I still have yet to receive them. Now I've been told another week.
6.Grzejka Francis R
60 East St
Methuen Oral Surgery Associates. Professional oral and maxillofacial surgery. Located on the second floor at the Holy Family Hospital on East St in Methuen MA. Serving the greater Essex county area. G
7.Dr. Dental of Haverhill
2 Water St Ste 11
Dr. Jim Meletlidis was my dentist as well as my daughter's. A little over a year ago, he began filling cavities for me. It seemed to quite a few but I trusted him. His injections left me appearingMore Nearby Locations »
Local Dentists Near You
www.1800dentist.com/Dentist Enter Your Zip & Find a DentistDentists who Accept Your Insurance
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future