East Islip Dental Care
228 E Main St, East Islip, NY, 11730
1.Now Dental of Suffolk
496 Smithtown Byp Ste 300
I've been a loyal patient for many years and I'm very pleased with level of expertise and the friendly staff. They have always accommodated all of my dental needs, and I have had very many. No person
2442 Merrick Rd
Coram-Selden Dental Group
280 Middle Country Rd Ste K, Selden, NY, 11784
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future