5 Medical Blvd
I would not recommend Dr. Pecunia to do your tummty tuck! My scar is probably 6 to7 inches higher than normal! It is the same height as my jeans! I look like I've been cut in half and sewn back togeth
2.Kool Smiles of Hattiesburg
3720 Hardy St
DentistsClinicsDental HygienistsDental Clinics
Dr.Sutton and China were our doctor and dental assistant. They are so amazing!! They interacted with my baby so well! I give them a 5
3.Pine Belt Dental LLC
49 Cross Creek Pkwy
DentistsDental ClinicsClinicsTeeth Whitening Products & Services
Dr. John Guilett is the most compassionate, skilled, understanding, and comforting dentist in the entire region. I, unfortunately, had to visit SEVERAL dental clinics before hitting the jackpot at Pi
704 S 28th Ave
Specializing in Children and Adult Braces, No Interest In Office Financing...Call Today
5.Gilder, Jerry Q Dr
1311 S 28th Ave
6.Ellisville Family Dental Center
2104 Hardy St
Pediatric DentistryClinicsCosmetic DentistryDental Clinics
Ellisville Family Dental Center & Urgent Care Dental Clinic is the complete family dental care center in the Pinebelt area. Stephen L. Surber, DMD & Kim Ingram, DMD offer general dentistry from exams
7.Dental Centre At 28th Ave
808 S 28th Ave
Cosmetic DentistryClinicsDental ClinicsDentists
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.