1.Green Eye Institute PA
102 E Hospital Dr
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsMedical Equipment & SuppliesClinics
2.Hattiesburg G I Associates
100 Methodist Hospital Blvd
Medical ClinicsClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Gastroenterology (Stomach & Intestines)
3.Family Practice/After Hours Clinic
110 Millsaps Dr
Medical ClinicsClinicsUrgent CarePhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
Family Practice After Hours Clinic is a health care facility that offers a range of treatment options for various diseases and illnesses. It conducts routine health checkups and annual physicals, as w
4.The Orthopedic Institute
27 Southern Point Pkwy
Sports Medicine & Injuries TreatmentMedical ClinicsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Orthopedics
Very good Doctors , they have helped me through the years
5.Green Eye Institute PA
102 E Hospital Dr
Medical ClinicsOptometry Equipment & SuppliesMedical Equipment & SuppliesClinics
6.Hattiesburg Eye Clinic
100 Hospital Dr W
Physicians & Surgeons, OphthalmologyClinicsOptometry Equipment & SuppliesMedical Clinics
Not a place to go if you want a well thorough eye exam!! Two very bad experiences here...Technicians weren't patient friendly and doctor seemed to rush me away! Will never come visit and wouldn't reco
7.Asthma & Allergy Clinic Of Hattiesburg PLLC
109 Millsaps Dr
Physicians & SurgeonsMedical ClinicsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Allergy & Immunology
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.