1.THE HOPE CENTER
2013 Hardy St
Counseling ServicesMental Health ServicesClinicsCounselors-Licensed Professional
2.Hattiesburg Health And Rehab
514 Bay St
Physical TherapistsAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesCounseling ServicesResidential Care Facilities
Special Care Unit for Alzheimers, Dementia & Related disorders. Physical, Speech & Occupational Therapy. Podiatry, Optometry, Dental Care.
3.March Hct Counseling
805 W Pine St
Counselors-Licensed ProfessionalCounseling ServicesChurches & Places of WorshipEducational Services
ADD/ADHD Children & Adults Testing; Personality and Psychological Evaluations; Bariatric Evaluations/Assessments
Counseling ServicesEmployment ConsultantsEmployment OpportunitiesEducational Services
Mrs. Cox is a wonderful person to talk to. She will listen to what you have to say and has the best advice on any problems you may be having. She is down to earth and has a wonderful personality.
5.Pine Belt Mental Healthcare Resources
103 S 19th Ave
Counseling ServicesMental Health Clinics & InformationMental Health ServicesCounselors-Licensed Professional
For more than 30 years, Pine Belt Mental Healthcare Resources has served individuals throughout the Pine Belt. The past has brought on many seasons of change, but the one thing that remains the same i
6.The URGES Clinic, LLC
806 W Pine St
Counseling ServicesHuman Relations CounselorsPsychotherapists
Licensed clinical social worker with speciality in trauma and addiction.
7.Community Counseling and Assessment Clinic
118 College Dr
Counseling ServicesMental Health Clinics & InformationPsychologistsMental Health Services
The Community Counseling and Assessment Clinic is the service, training, and research center of the Counseling Psychology Program at the University of Southern Mississippi. Services are provided by gr
Local Anger Management
HelloBusiness.com Anger Management - 30% offFast business lookup Hattiesburg
Please try reloading the page.
- National Certified Counselor (NCC) license
- Certified Clinical Mental Health Counselor (CCMHC) license
- Master Addictions Counselor (MAC) license
- Forensic Health Evaluators (FHE) license
- Global Career Development Facilitator (GCDF) license
- Certified Family Therapist (CFT) license
- If the counselor believes the patient might harm him or herself, or someone else.
- If the counselor wants to get a second opinion on the patient's treatment. If this is the case, the counselor should seek the patient's written permission before consulting another professional.