215 N York Rd
Chiropractors & Chiropractic ServicesNutritionistsMedical ClinicsPhysical Therapists
2.Dr. Jean Anne Warrington, DC
2780 E County Line Rd
Chiropractors & Chiropractic ServicesAlternative Medicine & Health PractitionersMedical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons
447 W Moreland Ave
Dialysis ServicesClinicsMedical Service OrganizationsPhysicians & Surgeons, Nephrology (Kidneys)More Nearby Locations »
4.Aria Health Pavilion
2451 Grant Ave
Medical ClinicsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons
6501 Harbison Ave
Medical ClinicsClinicsNursesHealth & Welfare Clinics
Did not use Minute Clinic so cannot give a review. But this review is for EPIC CLINIC which I did visit. Clinic was at Rhawn & Frankford Avenue. Saw a Dr. Dees because my REGULAR DOCTORcouldn't see meMore Nearby Locations »
2927 N 5th St
Medical ClinicsClinicsMental Health Clinics & Information
7.Health Care Now
1315 Spruce St
Medical ClinicsMedical Service OrganizationsHealth & Welfare Clinics
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.