700 Hatfield Ave
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesTree Service
2.TruGreen Lawn Care
3116 Dixie Ave SW
Lawn MaintenanceSpraying EquipmentLandscaping & Lawn ServicesTree Service
TruGreen Grandville offers a full suite of tailored lawn and landscape services. We deliver superior results backed by our Healthy Lawn Guarantee®. Call us now and start living life outside.
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.