Serving the Haskell area. Quality children's dental care.Schedule your appointment today!
1.Thomas Neurology Clinic
1000 N Highway 229
Medical ClinicsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, NeurologyPhysicians & Surgeons
Thomas Neurology Clinic is also categorized into Clinics Medical.
2.Saline Heart Group
1000 Highway 35 N
Physicians & Surgeons, CardiologyMedical ClinicsClinics
3.Dixon, Jerry W
3 Medical Park Dr
Physicians & Surgeons, Breast Care & SurgeryClinicsMedical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
4.Excel Health of Haskell PLLC
6029 Highway 67
Urgent CareMedical Clinics
5.Dr. Cliff Hays & Dr. Celita Simmons
325 Short St
DentistsClinicsDental ClinicsTeeth Whitening Products & Services
We built a new office in October 2003, it has TV monitors in each room for watching TV and for showing you the patient what we can do for you. You review x-rays, intraoral pictures, and procedure tech
1301 Wilson Rd
Drug Abuse & Addiction CentersCounseling ServicesPhysicians & SurgeonsPsychiatric Clinics
I have had nothing but good things happen in my life since I started going here.
7.All For Kids Pediatric Clinic
904 Autumn Rd Ste 100
Physicians & Surgeons, PediatricsPhysicians & SurgeonsMedical ClinicsClinics
I love all the doctors here at All for Kids. At some point in time my oldest daughter has seen all of them for various illness due to her asthma. All of them have been caring and willing to do whateve
Cancer Treatment Centers of America
Serving the Haskell area. Cancer HospitalsSpecializing in Personalized Care.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.