Serving the Harvest area. Free Estimates, 60 Minute Response.24/7 Expert Service. Call Today!
1.ABC Cleaning And Restoration
925 Pine Grove Rd
Water Damage RestorationMold RemediationFloor Waxing, Polishing & CleaningCarpet & Rug Cleaners
I contacted ABC because I was concerned about a moldy smell in my closet. They came out and performed an inspection. They used a special camera to locate a water leak in the wall from the adjoining
2.Reliable Water Damage Restoration
Water Damage Restoration
Happy to have worked with them, the water damage restoration is really impressive. I could easily believe they used some sort of magic here cause the bathroom looks brand new. Great work!
3.Water Damage Pros 24/7
Water Damage Restoration
Called to have a leak inspection before putting our house to sell, their customer service was great and even though we hadn't any trouble with leaking, I'd recommend them for all the services you migh
4.Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Drain Service
Water Damage RestorationSewer Cleaners & RepairersSewer ContractorsGrease Traps
Josh was awesome, he quickly diagnosed the problem, fixed it and cleaned up after himself.....highly recommend him.More Nearby Locations »
5.Jerry Minor Cleaning & Restoration
Water Damage RestorationTool & Die Makers Equipment & SuppliesMold RemediationTool & Die Makers
We offer the following services: Professional Carpet Cleaning, Expert Spot & Stain Removal, Upholstery Cleaning, Scotch Guard Protection, Tile & Grout Cleaning, Pet Odor & Stain Removal, Carpet Repair
6.SERVPRO of Limestone and Lawrence Counties
17477 US Highway 72
Water Damage RestorationCleaning ContractorsFire & Water Damage RestorationDuct Cleaning
SERVPRO of Limestone and Lawrence is your one stop shop for your restoration needs. They handle everything from contents packout, cleaning, demolition, laundry, and reconstruction. Highly recommended!More Nearby Locations »
7.Stanley Steemer Carpet Cleaner
Water Damage RestorationCarpet & Rug CleanersAir Duct CleaningFire & Water Damage Restoration
Dominic and Trey from Mooresville branch, cleaned two upholster chairs , which are twenty two years old and have never been professionly cleaned before. Although there were no stains or damage to the
Call A Pro
Serving the Harvest area. Water & Flood Damage Restoration.Call 24/7 for Immediate Help.
Please try reloading the page.
- Standing or pooling water
- Foul odor
- Texture changes
- Clearwater is clean water with no solids. It includes water generated by air conditioning units and water that goes down the drain while the faucet heats.
- Greywater refers to all other form of waste water except for toilet water. It possibly contains hair, soap particles, cooking byproducts and flakes of skin. Areas that have been damaged by grey water are at a mild risk of contamination.
- Blackwater is water that has come into contact with urine or fecal matter. Toilet water is considered blackwater. Blackwater can contain pathogens and is usually considered a biohazard.
- Clean and maintain gutters so rainwater flows properly. Direct downspouts away from the house.
- Repair any roof damage.
- Use drain snakes to clean clogs. Chemical cleaners erode pipes.
- Do not place outdoor plants with invasive roots near pipes, septic tanks, sprinkler systems, or drainage fields.
- Make note of the water bill. A sudden, random spike in charges could indicate a leak.