Marshall Medical Center North
8000 Al Highway 69, Guntersville, AL, 35976
8375 Highway 72 W
My sister was in a recent car accident. She had 3 collapsed disk, to tears on her spine, and I bulging disk. Also had an infection in her damaged area of the back. I took her to Madison Hospital think
2.West Madison Veterinary Hospital
8504 Highway 72 W
Veterinarian Emergency ServicesPet ServicesVeterinariansPet Food
Amazing location! My babies actually love coming here! I cant praise this place enough! They love animals here, they are so professional and clean, they even have a great groomer!
3.Madison Veterinary Hospital
1605 Hughes Rd
Veterinary Clinics & HospitalsVeterinary LabsPet ServicesVeterinarians
Founded in 1979, Madison Veterinary Hospital is a small animal primary care facility that provides various related services. Located in Madison, Ala., the firm is a provider of a variety of pet washin
4.Madison Hospital Breast Center
8337 Highway 72 W
5.West; Madison Veterinary Hospital & Pet Resort Inc
1088 Balch Rd
6.The Pet Hospital Of Madison
12100 County Line Rd Ste B
KennelsPet ServicesVeterinariansPet Boarding & Kennels
The Pet Hospital of Madison saved my 4 week old puppy when he was starved to the brink of death. He is now very healthy and loves going to the vet. Everyone there treats him like one of their own pets
7.Pet Hospital of Madison
12225 County Line Rd
Pet Boarding & KennelsVeterinariansPet GroomingVeterinary Clinics & Hospitals
Wall Triana Animal Hospital
6966 Wall Triana Hwy, Madison, AL, 35757
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.