386 Little Cove Rd, Gurley, AL, 35748
1.Pro Turf Landscape Management
331 Old Big Cove Rd.
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping Equipment & SuppliesLawn & Garden Equipment & SuppliesLandscape Contractors
A company in Brownsboro, AL that specializes in Landscape Contractors, Landscaping and Lawn Services, Sod and Sodding Service, Lawn Maintenance, Landscaping Equipment and Supplies, Lawn and Garden Equ
Call Jerry Today!
3.Waynes Landscape Services
25270 Will Mccomb Dr
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesPest Control Services
Whether it’s termite control, pest control, lawn care, landscape maintenance and installation, or home improvement, we’ll treat your home with the same care and attention as we treat our own. Waynes h
4.Joiner Superior Services Inc
118 Wholesale Ave NE
Lawn MaintenanceJanitorial ServiceCleaning ContractorsLandscaping & Lawn Services
Visit our website
290 Production Ave
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesLandscaping & Lawn ServicesWeed Control Service
BUYER BEWARE. I asked for 2 one time treatments and they kept doing them as if I signed up for some kind of ongoing service. I refused to pay for the treatments I didn't ask for and they sent it to
6.Allied Building & Lawn Maintenance
1820 Grimwood Rd
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape ContractorsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesBuilding Maintenance More InfoPREFERRED
7.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
Harvest Lawn Services
localpros247.com/lawn-care Call Today for Immediate Lawn Help.Get Local Lawn Services Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.