Serving the Harvard area. Make Your Smile Shine Bright.Call Our General Dentists Today!
1.Life Health Svc
86 Old Mill Rd
Medical ClinicsHealth & Welfare Clinics
257 Ayer Rd
Chiropractors & Chiropractic ServicesHolistic PractitionersAlternative Medicine & Health PractitionersMassage Services
One 60-minute massage
Chiropractor, Dr. Terry Anelons offers you a relaxing, friendly experience in his office. He's been in practicing for over 25 years and your health is his priority. Start feeling better today. Call ou
3.Gateway Healthcare Assoc
150 Harvard Rd
4.Fitchburg Outpatient Clinic - U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
275 Nichols Rd
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, PsychiatryPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons
326 Nichols Rd Ste 26
6.Tree of Life Healthcare - Dr. Sheila Trugman
101 Barry Rd Unit 1033
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Geriatrics
Whether you're blessed with excellent health or wrestling with complex medical challenges, you need a personal doctor you can trust, someone who takes the time to help you develop a plan for personal
Cancer Treatment Centers of America
Serving the Harvard area. Cancer HospitalsSpecializing in Personalized Care.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.