1.Caring Hands Health Care Inc
511 Lehigh Ave
Home Health ServicesHealth & Welfare ClinicsMedical Clinics
2.McAlester Regional Health Center
1 E Clark Bass Blvd
I went here after being in pain for days and going to another ER closer to where we were staying. (We work here from out of state and been in a rural area drove 1 1/2 hours to get here) I was seen as
3.ALPHA PAIN MANAGEMENT
1501 E Wade Watts Suite A
Medical ClinicsPain Management
This is the the biggest mess I have everr seen staff could care less 2 hr wait they need to fire every one but the doc. & nurs . Don't come here !!!!!!
4.Buffalo Country Medical
1308 East Carl Albert Parkway Suit A
Urgent CareMedical Clinics
5.Mcalester Urgent Care
727 E Wyandotte Ave Ste B
6.Caring Hands Healthcare Centers, Inc
3101 Elks Rd
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & SurgeonsClinics
7.Choctaw Nation Health Care
721 S George Nigh Expy
Medical ClinicsHealth & Welfare Clinics
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.