Call A Pro
Serving the Hartford City area. More InfoPREFERRED
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Click for Coupon+1more
I almost never write reviews but Jason was so great and professional that I couldn't help it. A highly quality Locksmith service combined with a very friendly person - a true win. Thanks so much! Call
2.American Local Locksmith
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Click for Coupon
After calling a dozen different locksmiths in the area, I was giving up hope that I would find a place that would install a lock at a reasonable price. Enter American Local Locksmith. I found this pla
3.Legal Entry Locksmith
Locks & Locksmiths
Visit our website
4.Northwest Towing & Recovery
2900 N Dr Martin Luther King Jr Blvd
Locks & LocksmithsAuto Repair & ServiceShipping ServicesTrucking
Visit our website
Northwest Towing Recovery is a true 24-hour towing recovery company serving Delaware and Madison Counties. Our fleet of trucks and experienced operators are ready to go 24/7. Day or night, just give u
5.Nye's Wrecker Service
801 S Liberty St
Truck WreckingTrucking-Heavy HaulingLocks & LocksmithsTruck Service & Repair
221 N Madison St
Locks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesSafes & Vaults-Wholesale & Manufacturers
Very unfriendly, not helpful at all, would suggest someone else. They obviously don't like business.
7.Seacott Lock and Safe Co
1525 W 5th St
Locks & LocksmithsTelevision Systems-Closed Circuit TelecastingSecurity Control Systems & Monitoring
Local 24/7 Locksmith
localpros247.com/locksmiths Call for Super Fast Locksmith Help!#1 in Speed & Price.
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.