1.Harrogate Health Group
6650 Cumberland Gap Pkwy
2.Brown & Rose HFP
6976 Cumberland Gap Pkwy
ClinicsMedical ClinicsMedical CentersNurses-Advanced Practice-ARNP
3.Irene & Howard Baker Cancer Treatment Center
389 Forge Ridge Rd
ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, OncologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Neurology
4.Cherokee Health Systems
1596 Highway 33 S
Medical ClinicsMedical CentersPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Psychiatry
5.Apex Medical Group Nephrology
1610 Tazewell Rd Ste 302
Medical ClinicsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons
6.University Pulmonary and Critical CareServing the Harrogate, TN area
University Pulmonary and Critical Care has been providing exceptional, compassionate care to the region for more than 35 years. Since 1972, UPCC has provided care for respiratory and sleep disorders t
7.Bushman Clinic Of Chiropractic TheServing the Harrogate, TN area
Chiropractors & Chiropractic ServicesClinicsMedical CentersMedical Clinics
Dr Bushman was very kind!
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.