1.Nicholasville Discount Tires and Auto
150 Wilson Ct
2.Lexington Discount Tires
2143 Wilderness Ct
Used Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceTire DealersTire Recap, Retread & Repair
great tire quality, even the used ones are just as good. i've been dealing with this tire shop since forever. nice people and professional service, lexington discount tire is the best
3.Discount Used Tires
821 E Loudon Ave
Tire DealersTire Recap, Retread & RepairUsed Tire DealersAutomobile Parts & Supplies
Used tire shop in Lexington Kentucky business is family owned and operated. Best prices around town our shop is built on trust and hard work. With many years of experience this shop is the best place
929 Winchester Rd
Retail Tires and Wholesale
5.Wheels Discount Tire & Service Center
26 E Washington St
Tire DealersAuto Repair & Service
2131 S Hurstbourne Pkwy
Went to the Hurstbourne & Taylorsville TD. Was morning so had no wait and was immediately assisted by a guy named Brennen I believe? Anyways the whole staff was waiting for something to do so i gave t
4950 Poplar Level Rd
They take for granted that EVERY customer knows EVERYTHING about their vehicle. They don't stand behind their work unless you want to pay more to get it corrected and fail to take any part in the mist
www.firestonecompleteautocare.com Whatever You Drive, Drive FirestoneFixed Right The First Time.
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.