1.Clint's Tire & Lube Express
1406 S Commercial St
Tire DealersAutomobile Parts & SuppliesAuto Repair & Service
I will drive all the way to Harrisonville from Blue Springs for my tires, alignments as well as various things I do not have the tools for. Being a mechanic I obviously understand automobiles... I've
2.Gregg's Wheel Alignment & Automotive Repair Service
706 W Short St
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceBrake RepairWheel Alignment-Frame & Axle Servicing-Automotive
Gregg's Wheel Alignment Service & Auto Repair in Harrisonville, Missouri has been providing outstanding automotive services for more than 50 years. Whether you drive a foreign or domestic car, truck,
3.DLS Tire Centers, Inc.
703 S Commercial St
Tire DealersShock Absorbers & StrutsAuto Repair & ServiceAutomobile Parts & Supplies
4.Young's Tire & Wheel Center
1305 S Commercial St
Tire DealersTires-Wholesale & ManufacturersWheelsTire Recap, Retread & Repair
5.Halfway Tire Shop
30301 SE Outer Rd
Tire DealersTire Recap, Retread & RepairTowingWheel Alignment-Frame & Axle Servicing-Automotive
6.Roberts Tire Center
1100 Industrial Blvd
Tire DealersAuto Repair & Service
7.Walmart - Tire & Lube Express
1700 N State Route 291
Tire DealersAuto Oil & LubeMore Nearby Locations »
$0 Down Auto Financing
www.lendingtree.com/auto Low Payment Options, No Loan CapHuge Online Lender Network
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.