1.Scott A Maid Behavioral Health
302 E Wall St
PsychotherapistsPhysicians & Surgeons
2.The Scott A Maid
2819 Cantrell Rd
3.E Sellers Scott DO
2820 E Rock Haven Rd
Physicians & Surgeons
4.Wayne Scott & Sons Excavating
2905 N State Route 291
Excavation ContractorsDump Truck Service
6.Keith Scott & Co
17807 S State Route 291
General ContractorsBuilding Contractors
7.Keith Scott and Company
17717 S State Route 291
Building Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialReal Estate Developers
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.