1.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
1539 Pleasents Rd
Lawn MaintenanceBee Control & Removal ServicePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & Controls
THE ORKIN SERVICE DIFFERENCE When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
2.Big "O" Tree and Lawn Service
63 Flory Ave
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesTree Service
Please contact us if you have any questions or would like to schedule a FREE CONSULTATION OR CALL FOR ANY EMERGENCY SERVICE 24 HRS. We serve residential, commercial, municipal, and academic clients. B
3.Howell Landscaping LlcServing the Harrisonburg, VA area
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesStump Removal & GrindingFarming Service
Howell landscaping loc is to take care of all your lawns needs Lawn Maintenance,Brush hogging, mowing (residential and commercial), stump grinding, plow and till work and much more (mulch work upon re
Termite ControlPest Control ServicesPest Control Services-Commercial & IndustrialLawn Maintenance
service is always on time, complete and includes advice how to handle grass etc. Thank you very much. God bless us all.More Nearby Locations »
5.Ground Illusions Landscaping
3050 S Main St
Landscape Designers & ConsultantsGardenersLandscaping & Lawn ServicesBuilding Specialties
6.Turn-A-Leaf Lawn & Landscape
1890 S Main St
Landscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesGardenersGarden Centers
7.Ground Illusions Landscaping Inc
3055 S Main St
Landscape ContractorsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLawn MaintenanceGardeners
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.