REY'S AUTO & TIRE CENTER
45450 Schoenherr Rd, Utica, MI, 48315
1.Leslie Tire Service
144 Northbound Gratiot Ave
Tire DealersTire Recap, Retread & RepairWheel Alignment-Frame & Axle Servicing-AutomotiveBrake Repair
2.Leslie Tire Svc
41220 Executive Dr
Tire DealersTires-Wholesale & ManufacturersWheels
41600 Executive Dr
Tire Recap, Retread & RepairTire DealersWheel Alignment-Frame & Axle Servicing-Automotive
4.Leslie Tire Service
4520 Highland Rd
Tire DealersTire Recap, Retread & RepairAuto Repair & ServiceWheels
This is a busy place. They are real tire experts, not a tire retailer. Leslie Tire handles many large truck and equipment tires and we feel quite comfortable taking their advise and trust them to get
5.Tim Leslie Tire
296 Northbound Gratiot Ave
Tire Recap, Retread & RepairTire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceTires-Wholesale & Manufacturers
Tim Leslie, not to be confused with Leslie Tires, always has what I need. I have a Trail Blazer & its only $30 for a good used tire mounted. I have 3 lil kids & I always feel safe when I drive away!
53095 Gratiot Ave
Tire DealersAutomobile Parts & SuppliesAuto Repair & ServiceTires-Wholesale & Manufacturers
Fast curteous service, the job was done right. I would recommend this tire service and alignment to anyone who wants a fair price and a great job done. Five stars
3905 Dix Hwy, Lincoln Park, MI, 48146
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.