Local Dentures Dentist
www.1800dentist.com/Dentures Restore Your Smile With Dentures.Find Dentists Who Match Your Needs!
1.Blazic John P DDS - John P Blazic DDS
10150 Harrison Ave
DentistsOrthodontistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryProsthodontists & Denture Centers
I would like to thank you for your interest in our office. My goal and that of my staff is to provide you with the best possible treatment for your oral and maxillofacial surgical problem with your ne
2.Harrison Family Dental
10530 Harrison Ave Ste B
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesDental LabsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Had a great experience with the whole dental office. I've seen many dentist in my life, but these people are wonderful. The first time i ever called there office they squeezed me in that day. I had an
3.Art Of Smiles Dentistry
1008 Harrison Ave
DentistsDental HygienistsPeriodontistsTeeth Whitening Products & Services
4.Amazing Smile Dental
1140 Harrison Ave
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesEndodontistsOrthodontists
Amazing Smile Dental, LLC would like to thank you for considering our practice for your dental needs. Our office is dedicated to providing the highest quality dental care for you and your family. We c
5.Franklin Plotnick & Carl
6204 Ridge Ave
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersCosmetic DentistryDentistsPeriodontists
Over 40 Years of Dental Experience; Franklin Plotnick & Carl In Pleasant Ridge, OH Provides Family Dentistry And Cosmetic Services. Our Services Include Root Canals, Extractions, Crowns, Bridges, Teet
1107 Allen Dr
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDentistsCosmetic DentistryOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
At Bohman DDS, we treat our patients like family. We listen to their dental concerns and make them comfortable so when they leave, they've had a positive experience. We offer a full range of cosmetic
6218 Glenway Ave
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDental HygienistsDentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Everyone there really cares. They're like a great big family and I always feel welcome every time I walk in. They explained everything that I needed, right down to which teeth had cavities, which onMore Nearby Locations »
ADT® - Official Sales
www.adt.com Call For 24/7 Security & MonitoringCall Now For A Free Quote
Please try reloading the page.
- Dental implants, when cared for properly, can last a lifetime.
- Crowns typically last between 10-15 years.
- Resin-bonded bridges typically last between seven and 10 years. Tooth-supported fixed bridges generally wear out faster than this.
- Removable partial dentures typically last around 15 years.
- Complete dentures typically last between five and six years.
- Phase 1: Grafting. This may take between three and six months.
- Phase 2: Artificial root placement. This may take one to two hours to complete and will take between three and six months to heal.
- Phase 3: Crown placement. This is usually done over the course of two visits, two weeks apart.