1.The Leslie Clinic PA
306 N Chestnut St
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Industrial Medicine
Same Day Appointments Available
2.Advanced Ortho Specialist
1420 Highway 62 65 N
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, PediatricsPhysicians & Surgeons, Sports MedicineClinics
We have been serving the Northwest Arkansas area for a combined 60+ years with a history of success for the treatment of knee pain, shoulder pain, hip pain, and other extremity areas . Our mission is
3.Dawn Phelps MD
825 N Main St
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public HealthPhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics
excellent source of info.....correct info.
4.Andrew Coble MD
520 N Pine St
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Otorhinolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat)Physicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
5.Shannon Brownfield MD
715 W Sherman Ave Ste G
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public Health
6.Laule Alice R Dgn Md
6302A Hillside Ln
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
7.Ozark Family Practice
602 N Pine St
Physicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Public Health
Drs Stacey and Victor Armstrong are two of the most thorough and caring doctors in the Harrison area. They allow enough time to get to know the patient and are very constructive in their recommendati
Find a Local Doctor
www.services-connect.com Top Doctors of All SpecialtiesQuality Care is Our Top Priority
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.