Simpson Randy DDS
137 S College St, Mountain Home, AR, 72653
1.DDS Dentures + Implant Solutions of Harrison
1313 Highway 62 65 N Ste D
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDental ClinicsDentistsDental Labs
2.Dentures & Dental Services
1313 Highway 62 65 N
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDental ClinicsImplant DentistryEndodontists
3.Dentures & Dental Svc
Hwy 65 N
4.Kennedy, Thomas J, DDS
1313 Highway 62 65 N
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDentists
It is certainly disappointing to read the few negative reviews that have been posted (and we really appreciate the positive ones!) We make every effort to achieve 100% satisfaction with every patient
112 N Willow St
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersDental LabsPhysicians & Surgeons, Oral Surgery
I've had my dentures for not even a year and have had 2 of the teeth fall out and they claim oh thats normal. I have never in my life heard of the teeth falling out of the dentures. I had no insurance
6.Williams, Lowell, DDS
500 N Main St
DentistsPediatric DentistryPhysicians & Surgeons, Oral SurgeryDental Clinics
The lady who answered the phone was very helpful and kind. I'm so thankful to be able to get a dentist who takes my daughters medical condition in concideration. They could have sent me to find anot
7.Jennifer Hubbard Bartlett DDS
315 W Bower Ave
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental HygienistsDental Clinics
www.HelloBusiness.com Dentures - 30% offFast business lookup Harrison
Please try reloading the page.
- Dental implants, when cared for properly, can last a lifetime.
- Crowns typically last between 10-15 years.
- Resin-bonded bridges typically last between seven and 10 years. Tooth-supported fixed bridges generally wear out faster than this.
- Removable partial dentures typically last around 15 years.
- Complete dentures typically last between five and six years.
- Phase 1: Grafting. This may take between three and six months.
- Phase 2: Artificial root placement. This may take one to two hours to complete and will take between three and six months to heal.
- Phase 3: Crown placement. This is usually done over the course of two visits, two weeks apart.