Dilling -Miley Lori Ma
3585 Carlisle Pike, New Oxford, PA, 17350 Counseling to Meet Your Needs.
1.Pennsylvainia Counseling Services Harrisburg
4918 Locust Ln
Counseling ServicesMental Health ServicesMarriage, Family, Child & Individual CounselorsPsychologists
Pennsylvania Counseling Services provides counseling, therapy, addiction treatment and services for families and children in 10 counties in central Pennsylvania. PCS is dedicated to helping others by
2201 N 2nd St
Counseling ServicesAlcoholism Information & Treatment CentersHuman Relations CounselorsMediation Services
3.Safe Harbor Christian Counseling
5630 Devonshire Rd
Counseling ServicesPsychotherapistsMarriage, Family, Child & Individual CounselorsCounselors-Licensed Professional
4607 Locust Ln Ste 4
Counseling ServicesHuman Relations Counselors
5.Adams-Hanover Counseling Service
5351 Jaycee Ave
Counseling ServicesMarriage, Family, Child & Individual CounselorsPhysicians & Surgeons, PsychiatryHuman Relations Counselors
Adams-Hanover Counseling Services is a private, nonprofit agency that serves individuals, groups and communities. The organization offers a range of services that includes psychotherapy, psychiatric e
2601 Herr St
Counseling ServicesMental Health Clinics & InformationPsychologistsMental Health Services
There is just ' nothing but net ' on this care center, comprehensively. Our family has had recourse to it quite a few times. These professionals will leave no stone unturned in ensuring you have CARE
7.Andreya Jones Counseling
2601 N. Front Street STE 105
Counseling ServicesMental Health Services
My therapeutic approach is supportive, collaborative, and integrative. I work to tailor treatment approaches to the needs of my clients and to collaborate on identifying goals. My goal is to help clie
Male Enhancement Solutions
Serving the Harrisburg area. 40 Plus 5 Free $99, 100% GuaranteedCall us Today & Get Free Shipping.
Please try reloading the page.
- National Certified Counselor (NCC) license
- Certified Clinical Mental Health Counselor (CCMHC) license
- Master Addictions Counselor (MAC) license
- Forensic Health Evaluators (FHE) license
- Global Career Development Facilitator (GCDF) license
- Certified Family Therapist (CFT) license
- If the counselor believes the patient might harm him or herself, or someone else.
- If the counselor wants to get a second opinion on the patient's treatment. If this is the case, the counselor should seek the patient's written permission before consulting another professional.