1.Central Medical Equipment Co
35 Sarhelm Rd
Physicians & Surgeons Equipment & SuppliesMedical Equipment & Supplies
Stay away from these crooks. They will try try to double-bill your insurance, and then try to extort money from you by threatening to take away your device if you don't pay them directly. Also, they
2.Central Pennsylvania Hematology & Medical Oncology Associates PC
50 N 12th St
Physicians & Surgeons, OncologyCancer Treatment CentersPhysicians & Surgeons, Hematology (Blood)Physicians & Surgeons
3.Urology Of Central Pennsylvania
4310 Londonderry Rd Ste 101
Physicians & Surgeons, UrologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public HealthPhysicians & Surgeons
4.Vision Resources Of Central Pa
1130 S 19th St
Blind & Vision Impaired ServicesSocial Service OrganizationsRehabilitation ServicesMedical Clinics
Vision Resources of Central Pennsylvania recently celebrated 93 years of providing services for people who are blind and visually impaired. Throughout the last nine decades, we have never wavered in o
5.Kidney Foundation of Central PA
1500 Paxton St Ste 101
Social Service OrganizationsMedical ClinicsMarriage, Family, Child & Individual Counselors
6.UCP of Central
613 Sylvan Pl
Social Service OrganizationsCommunity OrganizationsMedical Clinics
7.Urology of Central PA Inc
4037 Londonderry Rd
Physicians & Surgeons, UrologyPhysicians & SurgeonsMedical Clinics
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.