Childers David H DDS PC
150 E Division Rd, Oak Ridge, TN, 37830
1.Roane, Dental Associates
1855 Tanner Way Ste 210
2.Kingston Dental LLC
1212 Old N Kentucky St
Heading out of country and broke a tooth. Kingston Dental went above and beyond. Thanks for saving my trip
3.Walmsley, James D DDS
1011 Waterford Pl
Our mission at the office of Dr. Walmsley it is our goal to provide you with he highest quality of dental care in a comfortable and relaxing atmosphere. Whether cosmetic, general, or preventive dentis
4.Eble Jay Dds
415 Devonia St
5.Knoxville Dental Center
421 Devonia St
6.Knoxville Dental Center DDS
2415 N Gateway Ave
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
2415 N Gateway Ave Ste C
Local Dentists Near You
www.1800dentist.com/Dentist Enter Your Zip & Find a DentistDentists who Accept Your Insurance
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future