HelloBusiness.com Discounts today LawnTalk to you now. Free advice. More Info
1.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
222 Hanmore Industrial Pkwy
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesPest Control ServicesMothproofing
THE ORKIN SERVICE DIFFERENCE When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
2.Hulings Lawn & Landscaping
Lawn MaintenanceSprinklers-Garden & LawnSprinklers-Garden & Lawn, Installation & ServiceLandscaping & Lawn Services
Hulings Landscaping, Lawn Tree Service of Willis, TX offers commercial and residential lawn care solutions landscape lighting, tree trimming, mowing, edging, planting, and more all at competitive rate
3.ABC Home & Commercial Services
Landscaping & Lawn ServicesMajor AppliancesPest Control ServicesElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
I just wanted to say what a great asset Scott is for the ABC home and commercial services team. He is professional, courteous, knowledgeable, and should be a highly valued team member. I have been an
821 E Beech Ave
Lawn MaintenanceSprinklers-Garden & LawnLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape Designers & Consultants
Southern Landscapes is the Valley's only full service landscape contractor that offers installation and maintenance. From the initial concept until you sell your home we can be there all the way!
5.Make It Green Irrigation & LandscapingServing the Harlingen, TX area
Irrigation Systems & EquipmentLandscaping & Lawn ServicesSprinklers-Garden & LawnLawn Maintenance
They really do go the extra mile! Make sure to call these guys if your yard needs any Irrigation or landscaping!
6.Galvan's Handyman Service
16834 Kika De La Garza St
7.Tony's Lawn Svc
2121 E Van Buren Ave
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn Services
Residential & Commercial MOWING & LAWN SERVICE Fully Insured For Your Protection. With over 25 yrs of experience.
Landscape & Yard Experts
www.services-connect.com Maintenance & More!Make an Appointment Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.