1.Kim L Lim OD
621 N 77 Sunshine Strip
2.Dr. Kim L Lim, OD
1126 W Us Highway 77
Optometrists-OD-Therapy & Visual TrainingOptometrists
Dr. Kim talks too much! He talks and talks that I think it distracts him from what is doing. I have to go back in for a 4th visit to get my vision rechecked. I got my glasses today and I could NOT see
3.Lim, Kim L
621 N Expressway 77
4.Lim, Sung Eun MD: Sung Eun Lim, MD
4949 S Jackson Rd
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
1141 W US Highway 77 Ste G
1004 N Texas Blvd
7.Victoria Lim, Other
1634 Central Blvd
Medical Alert Systems
bestcompany.com/medical-alert Need a Medical Alert System?See The #1 Rated Company Near You
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.