Serving the Harlingen area. The leader in flooring/carpet!Call for an in-home estimates.
1.Steampro Carpet Cleaners
419 Peacock Dr
Carpet & Rug RepairCarpet & Rug CleanersDrapery & Curtain CleanersUpholstery Cleaners
2.Carpet cleaning in tx
3221 N 25th St
Carpet WorkroomsCarpet & Rug Cleaning Equipment-Wholesale & Manufacturers
3.Quality Carpet Care & Tile Services
2124 pelican ave
Carpet & Rug RepairRugsTile-Contractors & DealersUpholstery Cleaners
Very easy to make an appt. On their website, they showed up on time , and left my travertine floors looking amazing !! The owner was very attentive to our needs and it was a smooth job . Thank you guy
4.McAllen Carpet Cleaning
1008 E Pecan Blvd
Carpet & Rug Repair
5.Marcelo's Floor Covering
24 W Jefferson St
Floor MaterialsBlinds-Venetian & VerticalCarpet & Rug DealersCarpet & Rug Repair
6.Amazing Carpet Care
107 W Iris Ave
Carpet & Rug CleanersCarpet & Rug RepairDrapery & Curtain CleanersWater Damage Restoration
3502 E Adams Ave
Upholstery CleanersCarpet & Rug RepairCarpet & Rug CleanersFurniture Cleaning & Fabric Protection
yp.areaguides.net Carpet - 30% offFree estimates - 15 yrs experience
Please try reloading the page.
- Vacuuming frequently, especially in high-traffic areas like stairwells and hallways.
- Cleaning stains as quickly as possible – the longer a stain rests, the more permanent the damage becomes.
- Cleaning stains efficiently – do not scrub the stain but blot it, and use mostly water-based products to remove any residual staining.
- Placing mats in places like doorways to prevent dirt and moisture from entering the carpet.
- Get a professional, machined deep clean every 12-18 months.