Robert L Mannal Funeral Home
6925 Frankford Ave, Philadelphia, PA, 19135
1.Moore Harry L
118 Dock Dr
2.Moore Dorothy H
124 Woods Dr
3.Moore Harry L
143 Woods Dr
No Internet Heading Assigned
4.Benjamin Moore Paints
466 E Main St
1824 E Ridge Pike Suite 102
Arts & Crafts SuppliesArt SuppliesBakers Equipment & SuppliesNotions
great for crafters. If you need it, they have it! Excellent selection, look for coupons for extra savings. Also good for wedding & party supplies
6.Curtis L Moore
1981 Foster Rd
7.Moore Jr, Donald E
224 W Main St
PA Auto Sales
9900 Bustleton Ave, Philadelphia, PA, 19115
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.