PlushCare - Urgent Care by Phone
Serving the Harker Heights area.
1.Killeen Veterinary Clinic
1321 Pershing Dr
Medical ClinicsVeterinariansVeterinary Clinics & HospitalsHospitals
Recently moved here from San Antonio. I have a 2 year old heeler with a congenital condition called MegaEsophagus. Dr. Buckley was not only very personable & one on one with her, but was also knowledg
2.Austin Heart - Harker Heights
800 W Central Texas Expy Ste 355
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons
We are the largest provider of cardiac and vascular services in Central Texas.More Nearby Locations »
3.King's Daughters Clinic
2025 Memory Ln
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & SurgeonsClinics
4.Curo Health Care Services
451 E Central Texas Expy Ste C
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
5.Family Care Home Health
581 Pan American Dr Ste 3
Home Health ServicesMedical ClinicsNurses-Home Services
Family Care Home Health provides a range of primary and family care services. Founded in 1996, it serves patients in central Texas and offers insurance programs. The center s Medicare program provides
581 Pan American Dr Ste 1
Physicians & Surgeons, PediatricsPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public Health
7.Delivery With Tlc
101 W Fm 2410 Rd Ste C
Birth & Parenting-Centers, Education & ServicesMedical Clinics
Serving the Harker Heights area. Quality children's dental care.Schedule your appointment today!
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.