1.Complete Grounds Care LLCServing the Harahan, LA area
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape ContractorsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesPressure Washing Equipment & Services More InfoPREFERRED
2.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
3.S & L Stump Grinding
1122 Allo St
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesStump Removal & GrindingLandscape Contractors
I have used this company for years. They are reliable, honest, trustworthy, and great workers. I have never had any type of problem with them.
4.Mr Personality Lawn Service
3 Packenham ave
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape ContractorsHome ImprovementsLandscaping & Lawn Services
Basic service starting at $25
5.Peabodys Lawn Service
4117 Grand St
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape ContractorsLawn Mowers
Very professional employees and provide excellent lawn service.
6.C J Lawn Service Maintenance LLC
Lawn MaintenanceGardenersStump Removal & GrindingLandscape Contractors
We provide a full service lawn care business for the New Orleans and surrounding areas. We ll treat your yard like our own.
7.AAA Tree Man Inc
Lawn MaintenanceHorticulture Products & ServicesLandscaping & Lawn ServicesBuilding Contractors
Tree Man Inc. was a pleasure to work with from beginning to end. Their staff was very friendly and professional and their prices were the lowest of the 2 additional quotes received from their competit
Harahan Lawn Maintenance
www.HelloBusiness.com Lawn Maintenance - 30% offFast business lookup Harahan
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.