10515 Cabaniss Ln
Medical ClinicsAlcoholism Information & Treatment CentersDrug Abuse & Addiction CentersRehabilitation Services
2.Aylett Medical Center
Medical CentersMedical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
3.Carol B Williams
635 N Washington Hwy
4.Health South Corp
429 England St
Medical ClinicsPhysical Therapy ClinicsPhysical TherapistsPhysicians & Surgeons, Rheumatology (Arthritis)
5.Civitas Health Svc Inc
9568 Kings Charter Dr
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeHealth & Welfare Clinics
9498 Charter Gate Dr
Medical ClinicsClinicsNursesHealth & Welfare Clinics
MinuteClinic Mechanicsville, located inside CVS/pharmacy #2691 at 9498 Charter Gate Drive, is a walk-in medical clinic. Services include routine vaccinations, health screenings, minor wound and injuryMore Nearby Locations »
10571 Telegraph Rd Ste 110
The Pediatric Center offers care and development services for children in Virginia. The center employs a staff of more than 15 people and offers pediatric and adolescent medicine services. It providesMore Nearby Locations »
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.