George Skoog, DDS
232 E Northwest Hwy, Palatine, IL, 60067 Creating World-Class Smiles.
1.David A. Ascher, D.D.S
323 W Railroad Ave
David A. Ascher, D.D.S, offers complete, family-friendly, general, and cosmetic dentistry. Our oral health care experts are equipped to provide the utmost in preventive and restorative dental care in
2.Dr. Amrit J. Patel, DDS
357 S Roselle Rd
It is always pleasure going to see dr.patel. the office is very neat and clean.staff is helpful and dr.patel is a excellent dentist.he always provide the right treatment.
3.David J. Schumer, DDS, PC
901 Biesterfield Rd Ste 111
Elk Grove Village,IL
DentistsCosmetic DentistryOrthodontistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
David J. Schumer, DDS, PC located in Elk Grove Village, IL, has been providing locals, and surrounding area residents, with oral hygiene services since 1984. Offering a range of general and cosmetic d
4.Handel Jeffrey Dds
690 E North Ave
Handel dentistry is proud to offer the best in cosmetic and family dentistry. Jeffrey Handel, DDS and his staff will provide you and your family with the professional care and personalization you dese
5.Hanover Park Dental Clinic
1098 E Lake St
6602 Barrington Rd Ste G
7.Najung Kim, DDS
1290 Bamburg Ct
Lovda Michael A DDS
1644 W Algonquin Rd, Hoffman Estates, IL, 60192 Creating Beautiful Smiles Everyday.
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future