4821 Avenue O Ste 2
Birth Control Information & ServicesAIDS Information & ServicesSTD Testing CentersPregnancy Information & Services
2201 Avenue H
Birth Control Information & ServicesClinicsFamily Planning Information CentersAIDS Information & Services
3.Family Planning Center Of NECAC
24 Northport Plz
Family Planning Information CentersBirth Control Information & ServicesMedical ClinicsClinics
4.Necac Family Planning Center
3518 Palmyra Rd
Family Planning Information CentersClinicsBirth Control Information & Services
636 Hampshire St
Family Planning Information CentersBirth Control Information & ServicesMedical Centers
6.Family Planning Center
805 Business Highway 61 N
Family Planning Information CentersClinicsBirth Control Information & ServicesMedical Clinics
7.Quincy Family Medicine
612 N 11th St
Family Planning Information CentersPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
SIU School of Medicine Center for Family Medicine in Quincy is a group of family physicians that are trained to care for the entire family. We are concerned with each family member's total well-being.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.