Serving the Hanford area.
11206 Avenue 264
ElectriciansElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
Tom and the boys are awesome! I had a problem with some of the wiring in the walls and they came in and fix the problem. My appointment was at 12 and they arrived just in time! Awesome team!
2.Amped Up Electric Inc.
ElectriciansElectric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialNo Internet Heading AssignedLighting Maintenance Service
I called Amped Up Electric yesterday and had an electrician here this morning. He was respectful and quick. He had the problem fixed within 30 minutes. I will definitely recommend Amped Up Electric to
2336 S Divisadero St
ElectriciansBuilding ContractorsBuilding Construction ConsultantsConstruction Consultants
All the positive reviews are correct. Hired Reen Electric because of what I had read about them on the web. Called at 10:00am they were at my home at 4:30pm as promised and did the job of repairing tw
4.Morris Levin & Son
1816 S K St
ElectriciansSewer ContractorsLivestock Equipment & SuppliesBuilding Contractors
Additional Locations: 320 W. Henderson Ave., Porterville; 1731 S. K St., Tulare; Our Contracting Services are Available in All Cities in Tulare, Kings, Fresno, & Kern Counties; Since 1934, Morris Levi
5.Local Electrical Contractor
quick and friendly electrician had my problem diagnosed and fixed within 2 hours. Will use agian
Always call them when I need any electrical thing done around my house. I recommend them to everyone, and so far I haven't heard any complaints. Please keep up the good word!
ElectriciansHome ImprovementsHome Repair & MaintenanceElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
Sal Avila and his assistants installed canned lighting fixtures in our ceiling and several light switches around our house. They were clean, friendly, thorough, and creative. Sal showed us ways to s
Visalia, CA, 93277
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.