Marquette Quality Car Care Center Of
1101 S Front St, Marquette, MI, 49855
20625 Royce Rd
Engine Rebuilding & ExchangeAutomobile Diagnostic Service Equipment-Service & RepairAutomobile Diagnostic EquipmentAutomobile Parts & Supplies
52042 Duncan Ave
Homes-Institutional & AgedSocial Service OrganizationsResidential Care FacilitiesPhysicians & Surgeons
3.Baraga Lakeside Inn
900 US Highway 41 S
MotelsLodgingHotelsConvention Services & Facilities
This 68 room property is located on the shore of Lake Superior's Keweenaw Bay. All rooms have either a King or Double Queen beds with all the amenities for you to enjoy. During your stay you will enjo
4.Lakeside Covenant Fellowship
111 Pennock St
Pentecostal ChurchesChurches & Places of WorshipInterdenominational Churches
Friendly and joyous! Just what I needed
802 US Highway 41 S
Auto Repair & ServiceTire DealersAutomobile Parts & Supplies
802 1/2 Us Highway 41 S
Auto Repair & ServiceAutomobile Electric ServiceBrake RepairAuto Springs & Suspension
Americas Best Value Inn
1010 State Highway M28 E, Marquette, MI, 49855
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.