Dental Art Clinic
15031 Michigan Ave, Dearborn, MI, 48126
1.Detroit Dental Specialists
15510 Livernois Ave
Dental ClinicsDentistsImplant DentistryProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Visit our website
Nurse Kim was awesome! She was very detailed when giving me my deep cleaning. The staff from the front to the back always show great customer service.
2.Mody, Arpit DDS
26620 Ryan Rd
DentistsClinicsDental ClinicsTeeth Whitening Products & Services
General and Cosmetic DentistryComplete Family Dental CareNew Patients WelcomeMost Insurances & Care Credit AcceptedPayment Plans AvailableFree ConsultationBy Appointment Only24 Hour Emergency ServiceE
3.Dr. Gabriel Williams DDS
3011 W Grand Blvd
Our office is known for a being a one-stop shop, able to meet all our patients’ general dental, cosmetic, pediatric, restorative, orthodontic, periodontic, and implant needs. We even offer Invisalign®
4.Maria Elena Manzor D.D.S., P.C.
28633 Hoover Rd
DentistsCosmetic DentistryImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & Services
I had my first visit with Dr. Manzor, and couldn't be happier. Everyone made me feel very welcome & they were all helpful. I was nervous about my appointment, because I had not seen a dentist for seve
5.Fuller General Dentistry
334 Livernois St
6.Bradley M Silber DDS and Associates
1711 E 11 Mile Rd
DentistsClinicsDental ClinicsNo Internet Heading Assigned
Great dentist office! I have NEVER had any problems at all with any of the staff being rude, not returning calls, or writing me for unnecessary procedures! They have always explained every cost to me
7.Fuller General Dentistry
334 Livernois S
Bartoe, Randall J DDS PLC
2451 Monroe St, Dearborn, MI, 48124
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future