Hampton Roads Roofing
Serving the Hampton area. Roof Leaks, Roof repairs, Re-roofs, New Roofs, Siding, Gutters, Windows and More
1.Hampton Roads Clinic
2236 Todds Ln
ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
2.Hampton Roads Clinic
2712 Washington Ave
3.Chiropractic Clinic of Hampton Roads
304 Marcella Rd Ste A
Chiropractors & Chiropractic Services
4.Healthcare Services Of Hampton Roads
50 W Queens Way
Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public HealthPhysicians & SurgeonsHealth & Welfare Clinics
5.Hampton Roads Mens Wellness Clinic
2901 S Lynnhaven Rd
Physicians & Surgeons
6.Hampton Roads Eye Associates
11800 Rock Landing Dr
Physicians & Surgeons, OphthalmologyPhysicians & SurgeonsOpticiansOptometric Clinics
7.Hampton Roads Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine
730 Thimble Shoals Blvd Ste 130
Physicians & Surgeons, OrthopedicsPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysical TherapistsPhysicians & Surgeons, Sports Medicine
Hampton Roads Cash For Junk Cars
Hampton, VA, 23669
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.