5454 Hohman Ave
Medical ClinicsHealth & Welfare Clinics
2.Perez Michael S DDS
625 Ridge Rd
When you have dental problems, you need to turn to a dentist who listens and responds an experienced doctor who knows the field and can effectively diagnose and treat your needs a friendly dentist who
3.Community Health Net
5926 Calumet Ave
4.Northshore Health Centers
6920 Indianapolis Blvd
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsHealth & Welfare ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
NorthShore Health Centers provides excellent care. The waiting time is short, and the appointments are quick.
5.Concentra Urgent Care
6423 Columbia Ave Unit A
Urgent CareMedical ClinicsPhysical Therapists
This place is a joke. Went for pre employment physical and drug screen and was there a total of 4 hrs. Waited 3 hours before they even called me in for my physical and physical took an hour . If anyoMore Nearby Locations »
6.Oak Street Health
5818 Columbia Ave
Medical ClinicsMedical CentersClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons
7.Regional Health Clinics
5900 Hohman Ave
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.