Serving the Hammond area. Get 50% Off Carpets & Floorings.Call us Now For A Free Estimate.
1.American Concrete Restoration & Decorative Coatings
7124 Van Buren Ave
Flooring ContractorsBuilding ContractorsConcrete Restoration, Sealing & CleaningConcrete Contractors
Are you a homeowner or business owner looking to repair, restore or beautify your concrete surfaces? American Concrete Restoration of Chicagoland is the right choice for concrete restoration and decor
Incredible refinishing job on hardwood floors! Pretty sure it's the best price I ever got for the job and the service is right up there too. Ticked all five stars for me ;)
3.The Flooring Guys
I called them and a few other comapnies to get an estimate on refinishing a hardwood flooring. Their price was one within my budget and they provided all the information I wanted, it was a 3 day job a
Flooring ContractorsCarpet InstallationHardwood Floors
Half price carpet sale - we bring samples to your home! Call Empire today to set up a estimate and in home consultation.
5.B & E Flooring
Flooring ContractorsTile-Contractors & Dealers
B & E Flooring provides expert floor refinishing to the Northwest Indiana area for over 17 years. Need to refinish or install new hardwood? Trust our professionals to complete your floors on time and
6.Cover-Rite Carpet & Design Center
9400 Indianapolis Blvd
Flooring ContractorsCleaning ContractorsFloor MaterialsTile-Contractors & Dealers
Cover-Rite Carpet & Design Center in Highland, IN is a family owned business celebrating 40 years of serving the carpet and flooring needs of Northwest Indiana. All of our uniformed professional techn
7.Wooden Shoe Flooring
Currently serving Lansing, IL, let Wooden Shoe Flooring add character to your home with stunning new hardwood floors. We are a professional flooring contractors, serving the needs of residential clien
Serving the Hammond area. The leader in flooring/carpet!Call for an in-home estimates.
Please try reloading the page.
- Do you have a professional license, insurance, and a business liability policy?
- Who will work on the project?
- Do you subcontract, and do you screen workers and have insurance policies to cover them?
- Do you have references or examples of your work I can see?
- Do you charge for an in-home estimate?
- What type of flooring is best for my home in terms of architectural consistency, environmental influences (such as whether a certain type of flooring will be affected by humidity in my area), and durability?