Gille Ross M
571 Wessel Dr, Fairfield, OH, 45014
1.Park Dental Care
345 Park Ave
DentistsCosmetic Dentistry More Info
3397 Princeton Rd
DentistsDental ClinicsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Aspen Dental dentists are dedicated to making it easier to get the care you need. They believe in treating each patient like family and providing comprehensive care in a compassionate and judgment-fre
3.Hamilton Dental Group Inc
1301 NW Washington Blvd Ste 1
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
We at Hamilton Dental Group strive to provide a cheerful and relaxed atmosphere in which you and your loved ones receive dental services. Hamilton Dental Group provides an environment that is family f
4.Mk Dental Excellence
112 N 2nd St
5.Edgewood Denture & Dental Clinic
1 S Edgewood Ave
6.Indian Springs Dental Excellence
3991 Hamilton Middletown Rd Ste M
7.Hamilton-Cleves Dental Center
3757 Hamilton Cleves Rd
24/7 Emergency Dentist
www.1800dentist.com/Emergency Same Day or Next Day AppointmentsInsurance Accepted. Get Help Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future