AC Dental of Hamilton
3100 Quakerbridge Rd Ste 2-27, Trenton, NJ, 08619 Friendly Staff. Beautiful Smiles. Welcoming Environment.
1.AC Dental of Hamilton
3100 Quakerbridge Rd Ste 2-27
DentistsImplant DentistryPeriodontistsCosmetic Dentistry
Dentures as low as $33.00 per month. Mention the Verizon yellow page ad for a FREE denture consult & X-rays ($287.00 value). Mention the Verizon yellow page ad and receive FREE new patient exam & X-ra
6 Colonial Lake Dr
DentistsPeriodontistsCosmetic DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & Services
3.Community Dental Of Hamilton
312 Highway 33
DentistsImplant DentistryCosmetic DentistryPediatric Dentistry
4.Daniel Greenberg, DMD
2627 Nottingham Way
DentistsImplant DentistryProsthodontists & Denture CentersCosmetic Dentistry
Dr. Daniel Greenberg has had his office in the heart of Mercerville for many years. He prides himself on his ability to make each patient comfortable and relaxed while receiving quality dental care. T
5.Donald C Thiel Jr DDS
3100 Princeton Pike Ste 1h
DentistsDental ClinicsDental Hygienists
Dr. Donald C. Thiel, Jr. specializes in general dentistry and has been in practice for over 25 years. Office hours are Monday through Thursday. Friday & Saturday meet with patients by appointment only
6.Melvin S. Babad, DMD
1941 S Broad St
DentistsPediatric DentistryDental ClinicsCosmetic Dentistry
Rude and arrogant. He disrespects senior citizens and makes fun of his patients with his receptionist when he thinks you cannot hear them. Extremely unprofessional. Please find a kind and caring de
7.Michael B. Kushner, DDS, LLC - Oral Surgeon
304 White Horse Ave
DentistsPhysicians & Surgeons, Oral SurgeryOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryImplant Dentistry
For over 25 years, Michael B. Kushner, DDS, LLC, has been providing the New Jersey community with impeccable service. Dr. Kushner is a highly regarded, fully trained oral surgeon. Our services include
Serving the Hamilton area. Make Your Smile Shine Bright.Call Our General Dentists Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future