Advanced Foot Care Specialist of Connecticut LLC
20 Washington Ave, North Haven, CT, 06473
1.Kapoor, Ajoy, MD
1952 Whitney Ave
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Cardiology
2.Dr. Renu Bazaz-Kapoor, DO
2200 Whitney Ave Ste 100
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
2335 Dixwell Ave
4.Dr. Lalit Kapoor, DDS
144 Boston Ave
5.Kapoor, Reena, MD
34 Park St
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, PsychiatryPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
6.Dr. Ajoy Kapoor, MD
46 Prince St
Physicians & Surgeons, CardiologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
7.Kapoor, Sumit, MD
2800 Main St
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
Lieponis Jonas V MD
47 Clapboard Hill Rd, Guilford, CT, 06437
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.