1.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
2.Buffalo Professional Carpet & Commercial Cleaning
156 Royal Ave
Lawn MaintenanceCleaning ContractorsCarpet & Rug CleanersLandscaping & Lawn Services
Buffalo Professional Carpet & Commercial Cleaning provides quality floor cleaning services for residential and commercial accounts throughout Erie County and Western New York. Buffalo Professional Car
Termite ControlPest Control ServicesPest Control Services-Commercial & IndustrialLawn Maintenance
The technicians that service my property Do an excellent job for both lawn and also the. tree and shrub applications. In addition the area service manager is always Responsive to any concernsMore Nearby Locations »
4.Busy Beaver Lawn & Garden, Inc.
3110 Lakeview Rd
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesSnow Removal Service
I am a professional from another grounds company in the US. I met Liz, Chris, and Nick at a conference last week. It was a week long conference with other high performing companies in the industry to
5.Grassman Lawn & Landscape
5500 Wyndfield Ct
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesGardenersLandscape Designers & Consultants
6.D & M Services
5450 Southwestern Blvd
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape Contractors
7.Tomczak Lawn Care
4832 Morgan Pkwy
Lawn MaintenanceSnow Removal Service
HelloBusiness.com Discounts today LawnTalk to you now. Free advice.
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.