Serving the Hamburg area. The Leader In Flooring/Carpet!Call For An In-Home Estimate!
Flooring ContractorsCarpet InstallationHardwood Floors
Answered the phone quickly with a dry, stale attitude already. I introduced myself and he immediately skipped to asking hat I was calling about. I asked if they install carpet for commercial locations
103 Halstead Ave
Flooring ContractorsHome Repair & MaintenanceHandyman ServicesKitchen Planning & Remodeling Service
At Gembola Services, we take great pride in our experience, expertise, quality and customer service that we provide to meet the consumer's needs. It is our mission to provide excellent workmanship, an
3.Advanced Floor Coatings
Flooring ContractorsConcrete Restoration, Sealing & CleaningCoatings-ProtectiveFloors-Industrial
For over 15 years Advanced Floor Coatings has been providing the highest quality commercial / industrial applications of interior and exterior coatings, as well as concrete polishing and staining. Our
4.Madison Carpet One Floor & Home
2744 Sheridan Dr
Flooring ContractorsCarpet InstallationBuilding ContractorsTile-Contractors & Dealers
Had a terrific experience with Madison. Prices are out of this world and the associates are super friendly.I'll definitely go back to them next month when I start our upstairs project!
5.Advantage Hardwood Floors
264 Huxley Dr
Flooring ContractorsFloor MaterialsHardwood Floors
Advantage Hardwood Floors has been servicing Western New York homeowners, businesses and builders since 1988. We take pride in being true craftsmen in our trade. We have earned a reputation for being
6.DTR Home Repairs and Improvements
Flooring ContractorsElectriciansPlumbersAltering & Remodeling Contractors
DTR Home Repairs and Improvements can do it all! We offer full service home repairs including bathroom remodeling, carpentry, plumbing, and electrical work. Why call many companies when one can do the
Serving the Hamburg area. Your flooring and carpet leaders!Call for an in-home estimate!
Please try reloading the page.
- Do you have a professional license, insurance, and a business liability policy?
- Who will work on the project?
- Do you subcontract, and do you screen workers and have insurance policies to cover them?
- Do you have references or examples of your work I can see?
- Do you charge for an in-home estimate?
- What type of flooring is best for my home in terms of architectural consistency, environmental influences (such as whether a certain type of flooring will be affected by humidity in my area), and durability?