1.Premier Health Assoc
225 State Rt 23 S
Medical ClinicsMore Nearby Locations »
2.Center For Optimal Health
17 State St # 23
Health Maintenance OrganizationsMedical ClinicsHealth InsuranceHealth & Welfare Clinics
3.Womens Total Health
3339 State Rt 94 Ste 5
Physicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And GynecologyMedical ClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
4.Womens Total Health
3317 State RT 94
Physicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And GynecologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Public HealthPhysicians & SurgeonsMedical Clinics
5.Dr. Robert Richard Vanderyajt, OD
225 State Rt 23 S
Contact LensesOptical GoodsOptometristsOpticians
Dr. Vanderyajt is very professional, soft spoken, and gives a very thorough exam. I was beyond pleased with my experience.
3317 State Rt 94
Physicians & Surgeons, Reproductive EndocrinologyPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And GynecologyClinics
7.Wyoming Valley Health Care
396 Route 6 And 209 Ste 2b
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.