1.Woltemath & Woltemath
1809 Argyle St
2.St. Mary's Hospital
1314 3rd Ave
Medical ClinicsMedical CentersHospitals
Dana Medeiros is terrible!
701 Indiana St
4.Educators Health Alliance
Medical ClinicsHealth & Welfare Clinics
313 Main St
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
6.Sidney Health Center
115 Main St
Medical ClinicsNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing Facility
7.Southwest Iowa Home Health
301 Main St
Home Health ServicesNursesMedical Assistants & TechniciansNurses Registries
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.