7209 Rufe Snow Dr, Fort Worth, TX, 76148
1.2nd Opinion Auto Center
1936 Carson St
Auto Repair & ServiceAuto Springs & SuspensionAuto TransmissionAutomobile Diagnostic Service
Just got my Impala back from having the 100.000 mile overhaul. Now it's like new again. 2nd opinion is wonderful. Trustworthy repairs you can count on. My car performs like a dream again. Thank you
9441 Lyndon B Johnson Fwy
No Internet Heading Assigned
3.W 2 Group Insurance
3701 S University Dr
4.Constelacion Insurance 2
4950 W Illinois Ave
5.Kalpana K Kelkar, MD09 22 1973
2280 Highland Village Rd Ste 130
Physicians & Surgeons, PediatricsPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
6.Between the Two
3838 Oak Lawn Ave
Counseling ServicesDating ServiceProfessional OrganizationsBusiness & Personal Coaches
Between The Two offers a vast variety of matchmaking and dating services. We take pride in our services because we understand how difficult and daunting dating can be.We are a safe and professional da
7.Spinal Decompression 2
2442 Lillian Miller Pkwy
Physicians & Surgeons, OrthopedicsPhysicians & Surgeons
Auto Glass Xperts
4013 Clay Ave, Haltom City, TX, 76117
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.