1.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
1820 SW 30th Ave Ste 276
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesPest Control ServicesPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
THE ORKIN SERVICE DIFFERENCE When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
2.Al Flex Exterminators.
Lawn MaintenanceBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & IndustrialTermite Control
Residential & Commercial Termite Control, Drywood Termites - Tent Fumigation, Termite Fumigation, Subterranean Termite Control, Underground Treatments, Boat Fumigation, Real Estate Reports Within 24 H
3.FX Green Lawns
It's been a while since they wowed us with an amazing lawn treatment, but I forgot to leave my thoughts on it here. It was fantastic. My lawn was nearly dying of neglect before they got here and showe
4.Hoffer Pest Solutions
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesTermite ControlAnimal Removal Services
Awesome! They knew exactly what they were talking about and knew all the answers to our questions. Very professional and nice people.
5.Hulett Environmental Services
5580 NW 88th Ave
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesPest Control ServicesTermite Control
Hulett Environmental Services is a local, full-service environmental pest control company specializing in state-of-the-art pest control services that protect your home, family and pets from pests and
6.A Cut Above Lawn Service
10875 NW 52nd St
Lawn MaintenanceTree ServiceLandscape ContractorsLandscaping & Lawn Services
Visit our website
Been using A Cut Above Lawn Service for probably about 10 years now. Everyone I've dealt with over the years have been completely professional. They guys go out of their way to be accommodating and
7.Petris Positive Pest Control
737 SW 9th Ter
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesPest Control Equipment & SuppliesPest Control Services
$25.00 Off New Service
I did have a problem with my lawn and was frustrated with Petri! However I called the company and within a few days, the two owners were on top of it. They took care of things and did a great job. Th
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.